Monday, May 20

Monday, May 20

Distance: 0 miles

Today is my last day in Punta Chivato. I cleaned EVERYTHING including the boat, myself, and my clothes. Two meals in the cantina. Everyone left today except Steve and Jane. They made me coffee this morning and we sat and chatted. At night I got a cheap novel from the cantina. It is crap, but something to read. The big news is that I talked to both Heidi and Mike today. Heidi will be in Loreto May 31st at 7:00 pm. Mike will be there about the 29th. The plan is for him to take his truck to Cabo and leave it there - he should be able to deliver it and make it back by the time Heidi leaves. I can't wait to see them both, but Heidi a bit more so than Mike! That changes my plans to one day in Mulegé, then on toward Loreto. No time for Concepción. It is a pretty place, but I have been there before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home