Sunday, May 19

Sunday, May 19

Distance: 0 miles

I woke up early and had coffee with Mike and Mary. Then I walked to the store to call Heidi and Mike. Neither of them was home. I returned and T & T. I can't remember their names, but I will try to correct that. They are a crazy retired couple with a nice Toyota Tundra truck and a 4X4 popup camper. He gave me a tour of the camper. It is a great rig for down here. Eight feet long plus a cabover. Six feet wide. He has a three way fridge, two burner stove, sink, thirteen gallons of water. One bed over the cab and another foldout below, so it sleeps four. It is roomy inside and a roof rack on the popup part holds up to 1000 lbs of gear. The camper weighs only 800 lbs so it will work well on the rough roads. Steve and Cody left today and gave me light beer and Capri-Sun drinks. I hope to have dinner in the restaurant tonight with Brad and Heather if they get back from fishing in time. I also want to try calling Heidi again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home