Thursday, July 25

Monday, April Fool's Day

North 30° 56.4'
West 114° 43.8'
Distance: 16 miles


We paddled 16 miles today. We departed Pete's Camp at 5:37 am. Nice warm day. Greg paddled with us for about 12 miles. Gary, Linda, and Heidi went to town for supplies for us. We met about 12 miles south of Pete's Camp for a break and a snack. Heidi bought me a bottle of tequila. When we resumed at 11:00 am, Heidi went back to Los Angeles in Twuck. It was sad to say goodbye to her for so long. We hope she can meet me soon. Gary found a beach called El Faro Beach just south of a lighthouse. It would be a pretty place to stay for a while. Mike hooked a fish, but it got away. Hamburgers for dinner tonight! We will miss Gary, Linda, and Greg after tomorrow! Gary did the last 4 miles with us and I think I have him convinced to do the last 985 miles to Cabo San Lucas. All systems are working well so far. I hope that continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home